The P-POD Staff
P-POD Conference Coordinators:
Bob LeRoy, MS EdM RDN
Kelsey Quillen, RDN LDN
Laura Aliberti, MA
[....and very special thanks to former staff member Jenn Connor, BA]
The P-POD Board of Directors
MS EdM RDN
• Founder/President, P-POD.
• Founder, BEAN and CORN Conference (Bio-Ecological Agriculture for the Northeast and Cooperative Organizing for Regional Needs), Columbia U.
• 16+ years' service as officer or Trustee of 501(c)(3) nonprofits and consumer cooperatives.
• For 20+ years, Nutrition Advisor to North American Vegetarian Society and a member of Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group and Physicians Committee (PCRM).
• Chairman of the Board and Head of Family Medicine Division, Integrated Health Associates.
• Member, Board of Directors, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital. Ann Arbor.
• Medical Co-Director, Plant Based Nutrition Support Group.
• Medical Director, Cleveland Clinic Center for Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine.
• CME Medical Director for the P-POD Program Committee.
• Director of the Lifestyle Medicine Economic Research Consortium from the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and the Lifestyle Medicine Institute.
• Founder/Coordinator, plantbasedresearch.org.
• Author, "A Plant-Based Life".
• Former Executive Director, T. Colin Campbell Foundation.
• Clinical Dietitian, WakeMed Cary Hospital.
• Chair Elect, Former State Coordinator Chair and Speaker's Bureau Chair, and North Carolina State Coordinator, Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group (VNDPG).
• Raleigh-area representative for the P-POD Program Committee, and co-representing VNDPG on the P-POD board.
• Critical Care Physician, Inova Fairfax Hospital.
• Former Associate Director of Preventive Medicine, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
RN BS-HCSA CRRN
• Registered Nurse in Acute Cardiovascular Rehabilitation.
• Food For Life Instructor, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
• Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies / eCornell.
• Founder, Plant Powered for Health Support Group.
• Adjunct Instructor, University of New England graduate program in Applied Nutrition.
• Former Instructor, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies eCornell online Certificate Program in Plant Based Nutrition.
MS RDN LDN
BOARD MEMBER EMERITUS
• Former Chair, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
• Integrative Clinical Dietitian, State of Franklin Healthcare Associates.
• Former Chair, Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group (VNDPG).
• Author, and nutrition consultant to athletes.
• Co-representing VNDPG on the P-POD board.
DNP ANP-BC CDE FAANP DipACLM
• Director of Diabetes Education and Care, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).
• Diabetes Nurse Practitioner, Premier Internists.
• Representing PCRM on the P-POD board.
BOARD MEMBER EMERITUS
• Founder/Director, Montefiore Einstein Cardiac Wellness Center.
• Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
MS RDN LDN
Our Founding Endorsers
Our founder, first staff members, first speakers, and individuals who offered crucial encouragement or support at early moments in our history.
MS, RDN, EdM
MS, RDN, CSSD
DrPH, MS, RDN
Thomas M. Campbell II
DNP, APN-BC, CDE, FAANP
W. Shane Williams
Julia M.W. Wong
T. Colin Campbell
PhD, MS, RDN, LDN
Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
MS, RDN, LDN
BS, BA (Deceased)
RDN, LDN, CDE
MD, MPH, FACP, FACPM
MD, MSc, FACC
DrPH, MPH, RDN